America’s War Plan to Neutralize the Mexican Cartels
The Citizens Commission to Restore America Legacy National Security Advisory Group
March 11, 2023
Directive 2 -2023 – Operation Sinaloa
• House Speaker, Congressman Kevin McCarthy, the Majority leader
Congressman Hakeem Jefferies, Congressman Steve Scalise majority leader
• Majority Leader Senator Chuck Schumer, Minority leader Senator Mitch McConnell
• Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken
• Director - Central Intelligence Agency
• Director of National Intelligence
• Secretary of the Treasury
• Department of Homeland Security
• Secretary of Defense, Gordon Austin
• Chairman Of the Joint Chief of Staff, Mark Milley
• US Special Operations Command, General Bryan P. Fenton
The Declaration of Independence says that we not only have the right but we also have the duty to alter or abolish any government that does not secure our unalienable rights, including life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that their Creator endows them with certain inalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. —To secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness…
We hereby direct that:
• The Department of Defense and the US Special Operations Command develop and conduct necessary Intelligence and Combat operations to remove and conduct war operations to remove and eliminate the international drug cartels located in Mexico.
• Defense Intelligence Agency, Central Intelligence, and DHS/Border Patrol update all intelligence regarding the Cartels’ disposition and current activities.
• Department Of Treasury tracks financial institutions that facilitate the movement of Cartel funds and global financial operations.
The unfortunate lack of acknowledgment by the Biden administration of the ongoing murder and slaughter of Americans by the Mexican drug cartels suggests that the Secretary of State will likely not act. Therefore, we are sending this directive directly and asking citizens of America to do the same, to the Speaker of the House, given that the Constitution grants Congress the sole power to declare war. We ask Speaker McCarthy to convey this directive to Congressional leadership, the White House, the Secretary of State and Defense, the Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman, and the Commanding General of SOCOM to fulfill this directive.
Intelligence Analysis: The cartels in Mexico now control the US Southern Border and the government of Mexico and are responsible for supporting the invasion of illegal border groups and individuals across the Southern border. They are also responsible for the drug trafficking of illegal drugs responsible for the killing of thousands of American citizens. The Cartels are concurrently trafficking and human smuggling operations. Drug cartels in Mexico are mass-producing fentanyl and methamphetamine sourced from chemicals in China, distributing these substances throughout the United States. We find these deadly drugs in every state, in cities, suburbs, rural areas, and local communities.
110,000 Americans plus Murdered: The Citizens Commission to Restore America acknowledges that the Mexican Cartels now control the southern borders of the United States as they conduct a murderous drug war against our citizens. The number of Americans murdered annually is exceeding 110,000 – a rate greater than our military killed during World War II. This is unacceptable to all Americans. The Cartels must be stopped to cease this slaughter.
We can no longer play defense on the US side of the Border: The Cartels have created a war zone within Mexico against the Mexican government and a launch base to conduct operations against America. Thousands of innocent Mexicans have been tortured and murdered.
Time to play Offense, neutralize the Cartels, and take them out of business. The stakes are too high, with the cartels controlling the entire Southern Border without repercussion. We now know through intelligence reports that the Cartels are a militarized force composed of the various Cartel members in the Sinaloa triangle. They possess state-of-the-art weapons, weapon systems, drones, and communication/IT equipment surpassing the Mexican military and our Border patrols, ICE agents, and National Guard.
To aid in this effort, the CCRA proposes the following War Plan:
• The US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) develop a joint operations War Plan to conduct destroy operations of the Cartels in the Sinaloa area of Mexico and other areas where Cartel members are located.
• Build a Task Force organization of air, naval, space, and ground forces to accomplish the mission.
• Declare a twenty-kilometer “no-go zone” on the Mexican side of the southern Border.
• Designate the Armored-Infantry Forces located at Ft. Hood, Texas to conduct any necessary ground operations in conjunction with the attack on Cartel Forces in the Sinaloa Triangle area of Mexico and within the “No
• Designate four sectors (1,2,3 &4) south of the bordering in the “no go” zones that align with the border states of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California.
• State National Guard and Reserve Forces to be mobilized and employed as required.
• Coordinate and employ trusted Mexican Special Operations Forces and the Mexican Marinas.
• Civil-Military Affairs and Psychological Operations (PsyOps) forces utilized as necessary in the operational and recovery zones.
• US Treasury will be responsible for shutting down the financial operation of the Cartels on a worldwide basis and recovering all illegal fund assets.
• Assist the Mexican in recovering its governance and control.
LTG Thomas McInerney, USAF (Ret)
MG Paul E. Vallely, US Army (Ret)
Contact: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Cell: 406 890 4201